“Magic of focusing little things“Is there something in your daily routine that makes you happy? Does it always need to be a materialistic thing to make you happy? Do you always look for someone to turn your gloomy day to a better day?
Before jumping into the content, let me introduce myself. I’m a part of this blog, a beginner who has decided to make a few attempts to let you love yourself a little more and make a better version of yourself.
Most of us are so busy in our lives with a daily routine to achieve goals or earning money so that we can pay the bills of day to day activities. Our lives are full of so much activity that we fail to pay attention to the little things that actually make us happy. Big things definitely make us happy but there is a beauty in noticing the little things that actually drive you to the success of big things. These little things change your perspective of looking at the world. They help you in achieving your big things in a better way.
Few little things that makes feel happy:
Let’s have a look at the little things that we normally overlook:
- Smiling at a child you see in the public.
- Waking up and realizing it is a sunny day.
- Having a long phone conversation with someone you care about and haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Spending some time with your pets.
- A stranger giving you a genuine smile.
- Sand smell before raining.
- Nature view after rain with sunshine.
- A meaningful long hug from someone who cares during your hard times.
- Listening to your favorite songs during your drive.
- An extra half an hour to snooze in bed.
- Trying something creative.
- A gesture of support from your friends or family.
- Listening to a song you used to love and haven’t heard in years.
- Lazy Sundays.
- When soft rain puts you to sleep.
- Reading something that completely resonates with you.
- An organized closet.
- Feeling you get after a workout.
- Finding something you thought you lost.
- Getting out of work/class unexpectedly early.
- The feel of the sun warming your skin.
- Doing something for someone that actually brings a smile on them.
- Laughing out loudly with your friends.
- Finding a pen that writes perfectly smooth.
- Eating food that you’re majorly craving.
- A party where you actually had a good time.
- Finding old pictures.
- The cool side of your pillow.
- Being too excited for the next day to sleep.
- Being yourself, loving yourself, and treating yourself the way you deserve.
Take time to Find happiness in Little things:
Take a moment and start noticing the little things of your routine. It reveals your likes and dislikes, strengths and weaknesses, and your needs and desires. Focusing on these little things makes an impact on your personality. It helps in building your positivity. During your bad days at work/relationship, these little things give you hope and strength to survive and make it better.
Notice the little happy things, keep a track of the things that make you happy and make them part of your routine. In the process of enjoying the little things, you’ll start loving yourself. Hope this makes you think and drives you towards your self-love!
Nice.all are genuine one.